Monday, September 27, 2010

BE THE RULER

I have always been a very active girl.  As a kid I used to do different sports in addition to going to drama and music school after my ordinary day at school. So I was always busy.

Sometimes I forgot to eat because I was so eager and passionate about what I was doing. A lot of my friends used to think that I suffered from ADHD, which I don’t blame them for at all.  Some of my friends still think that I do.
Good thing is I have calmed down the last two years, but I can still get very hyper and extremely intense when there is something I am very interested in.  I’m a natural born seller, so you can imagine how I can get; pretty ANNOYING at times. But don’t worry; on the inside I’m actually very calm. This calmness comes with something I thank God for everyday and that is a great amount of energy. I don’t know where it is coming from, but inside me there is a great light that lives which fills me up everyday. I mean, I do work out a lot so I get energy from that, but I’m not talking about that kind of energy. I’m talking about the energy of feeling invincible everyday.  If you knew my history I think you would be having problems believing me.  I lived a pretty crazy life for years. A real Rolling Stone with an extreme amount of luck every time it could go seriously wrong.
I’ve made some mistakes…clearly, but I regret few because my past seems to help me with my future more and more, but its only recently I’ve discovered how life can be just as invincible as I feel.  I get up at 6am everyday  (which I did NOT do a year ago) and trust me; I have become one of those whistling people you just cant stand on your way to work. This all started when I started to ask myself the question ¨why¨.  Why do I want to take part in this project, or why won’t I take part? Why will I go out tonight, or why won’t I go out? What is it that I really want and what is it that I really NEED? Now, that’s a BIG difference. Here are some examples:

-       -I want to go out and have fun tonight, but I need to get up and be a hundred 100% tomorrow to be able to perform as efficient as possible.

-      -  I want this relationship to work, but I need to be happy which I am not with this girl/boy, therefore I need to get out of this relationship.

-       - I want to go shopping and eat all day long, but I need money to be able to finance my business and I need to stay healthy to be able to be 100% focused in my job so that I can bring in great results that again will finance my life.

-       - I am bored today so I want to hang out with my crazy friend who takes a lot of drugs, and who drinks and drive and makes me crack up for nothing, but I need a true friend I can trust, who is healthy, who inspires me, supports me, and influences me to become a better person so that I can be the best I can be towards myself and others.

See the difference? When you start asking yourself ¨why¨ first instead of letting it all run automatic you suddenly start to see clearer. I have never been so much in control over my life as after I started to ask myself these questions and I have never had so much fun with being the ruler of my own life. It sounds weird to finally be the ruler of my own life. Who would have thought that you weren’t? But in fact a lot of people are slaves instead of rulers of their lives. Its creepy, but its true, and until you realize how to take control back you will be wasting your time and energy on stuff you wouldn’t have if you had just asked yourself why first, and honestly…how many times haven’t you done what you wanted because your ego won and then you just felt it was a waste to go out, spend all your money on shopping or staying in that crappy relationship? BORING. I’m sure if you think about it you probably enjoy your own company more than the company of a lot of other people you know. 
Plus you have to be aware of the fact that being your own boss means that you are the one who are setting the rules. If you cant discipline yourself to recognize what is good for you and your business and what is not you will slowly end up in the grave you prepared for yourself. 
So think twice and listen to yourself before you throw yourself into delay and financial death. 

1 comment:

  1. Sva Marga!

    It`s what is all about, once you open your heart for changes - you start living your true way.

    //Nemo

    ReplyDelete