Saturday, January 8, 2011

So many possibilities, so many thoughts...


New year. New possibilities. That’s what they say. What if there are too many possibilities? Sounds a bit weird, but I feel like there is so much more I can do than just what I’m doing right now. I mean there are so many other industries that fascinate me, and I have so many ideas it’s killing me.  Its frustrating knowing that you have ideas that probably could work (I know they would work), but also knowing that for one idea to turn into reality persistence and determination is alpha and omega, and with less time to work on each idea the chances for anything to become reality is very small. I guess focus is the key. Focus on as few projects at a time. I need to clear my head and vision my goal clearly and stop myself from thinking about everything else. It’s hard, very hard.
I don’t know what to write or feed you readers with right now, cause my mind is simply all over the place. I need a break from my own head. My biggest problem is probably that I’m always somewhere else in my head, way into the future most of the time. I’m barely HERE.
Actually I might have some vice words to share. If you feel like me doing something physical like working out might give your head a rest. Personally I enjoy almost any kind of sport, but I have fallen in love with cross-country skiing this winter. It feels really good being outside among trees and tons of snow breathing clean air through my lounges. I also love cycling, but there is something very liberating by doing sports out in the open. You should try it. So for now, I’m just going to clean up and organize my head.

See you soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment